Worldwide communications capabilities
Global sourcing and international business increases fast. So does the need to negotiate with business partners from different backgrounds and cultures. This two-day intercultural communication skills training programme will give you a number of tools for facilitating the process of intercultural business, negotiation, and professional communication.
Excerpt from International negotiation
- What is a culture? A three-level model: Products and behaviours, Norms and values, Basic assumptions
- How do cultures differ? The ”Seven Dimensions of Culture” model
- Strategies for effective intercultural communication in negotiations
- The theoretical inputs use real-life business and professional examples
- The practical exercises include role-plays, group discussions, and analysis of participants own intercultural cases